Personal information we may collect, or which may be held about you, may include:
- Your name and title
- Postal address
- Home/work/mobile number
- Email address
- Age (for workshop participants)
- Performance Locations, history of attendances and any other performance related information collected for marketing purposes.
- Your support & Show Order history.
Collecting Personal Information
We collect personal information in a number of ways including:
- When you contact Carrousel Theatre via our website, email or over the phone.
- When you subscribe to our e-newsletter.
Using Personal Information
Your personal information is stored on our network and we use it to:
- Enable you to request and arrange performances by us, including where applicable, to process your credit card and payment transactions.
- Contact you if we have difficulty with your transaction.
- Contact you with details of any changes or cancellations to performances you have organised.
- To keep you informed of future Carrousel Theatre tours & events.
- For post-show feedback and surveys.
Disclosing of your Personal Information
Carrousel Theatre will never trade, sell or rent personal information about our customers to or with third parties. Financial information will not be shared with any third party.
Carrousel Theatre Marketing
Carrousel Theatre sends e-newsletters which feature details of upcoming tours, events and special offers. .
Carrousel engages in remarketing via Google Adwords and Facebook.
Carrousel Theatre only sends marketing material to educators of languages and on all Carrousel’s communications, the recipients are given the option to unsubscribe from future correspondence.
Checking, updating and removing personal details and preferences